Happy Hour Fierce Mask FIERCE PRINT
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: It is very important to help keep restaurant workers and all our customers safe when dining out in local communities around the world.
There is so much to love about our Face Mask Project. When you purchase one of our face masks, in addition to the donation we make, you also have the option of paying-it-forward by giving a $1 donation to our community...and YOU get to choose where your money goes from ten worthy LGBTQ+ charitable organizations. With your help, we have donated over $100,000 to the various CHARITIES WE SUPPORT.
The Outdoor Dining Fierce Mask is a re-usable, non-medical face mask designed with soft, lightweight fabric to create a truly unique and easily-breathable wearing experience. The 2-layered design features a grommet hole, sized to fit any straw. The unique fierce pop art print is also a fun feature to show off in public but also a sexy item to match with our undies in private. The over-the-ear straps and stretch fabric will offer a comfortable, secure fit.
***This product is for personal-use and decorative purposes only. It should not be used to replace any medical-grade equipment. It should not be used in any medical setting. It does not offer antimicrobial or antivirus protection and does not protect against contracting COVID-19 or other viruses or bacteria. Do not place face masks on anyone with trouble breathing or is unable to remove the product without assistance. All face masks should be washed daily or after each use. Face masks are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Re-usable, Non-medical Face Mask
- One-Size-Fits-All-Stretch For Secure Fit
- Unique 2-Layered Design
- Grommet Hole Detail, Sized To Fit Any Straw
- Easily Breathable With Over-The-Ear Straps
- Soft, Lightweight Fabric For Comfort
- Features Limited Edition Fierce Pop Art Print
- Not A Medical-Grade Product, Made For Personal-Use Only
- This Product Does Not Offer Antimicrobial or Antivirus Protection
- This Product Does Not Protect Against Contracting COVID-19 or Other Viruses or Bacteria
- Wash Daily Or After Each Use
- Face Masks Are Not Eligible For Returns Or Exchanges
- Designed In The Andrew Christian Design Studio In Los Angeles, California
- Fabric Content: 90% Polyamide 10% Spandex
- Lining Content: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold (Wash Daily Or After Each Use)
- No Bleach
- Low Heat Dry
- Do Not Iron